1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello,

Looking for a set of White Oakley Ear Socks for the Juliet. I have a pair of White Oakley Temple Shocks and was hoping to find some White Ear Socks to match them. This is probably a shot in the dark as they are probably long sold out or gone now but I thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone had some laying around that they are not using. Thanks a bunch!!

Don

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I am right in saying the last set of white Ichiro rubber I saw here sold for $150 or so. So get yer wallet out!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    im in need of a white tsock. Do u have any extras that we could trade?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't have any myself, I just happened to remember looking at their website right after I saw this post.