1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Lately I've found myself searching ebay for a good buy of oakleys. Last night I watched a pair of the holland hijinx BNIB go for $60 then a used pair of probations in great condition for $35 and today a black tortoise/black iridium antix BNIB for $103.

Yet again my wife told me she wanted to buy more clothes, which means more oakleys for me :biggrin: but I'm at a point where I'm not sure what I want for my next purchase, I was thinking more colour ways of the frames I already own and my wife says more wires as the inmates probably suit me the most.

So my question is, Does anyone else search ebay for deals just to get a new pair?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I am very guilty of this. Even if I don't need a new pair I will scoure ebay/craigslist and if I see a deal that I cannot refuse, I try to gather up funds or sell other stuff to buy it lol. I need an intervention. Oh by the way, I blame the board members...they are enablers! Haha kidding.

3. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I am one of them. I sold and bought a lot on eBay and made Oakley friends as well lol. Just do a good research on what you are buying

4. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

lol,well I brought 3 2 weeks ago and have already been looking for something new but I don;t want to buy it just because I can, but that doesn't stop me from looking lol

5. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

I blame the whole forum! People throw up pictures of their collections and I see things I have never even heard of, then all of a sudden it's on the list.

6. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

eBay searching has become a daily routine for me. damn. like Jive, and intervention is needed.

7. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Im a daily ebay user since joining here!!!

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I always look....I have several keyword searches I check throughout each day to see if something special pops up. Rarely does....though doing that for about 8 months finally nabbed me a BNIB pair of Romeo 1's for $280 so it can pay off

9. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I want this purchase to be my last one until the new year. It all comes down to decisions On what frame then what colour way etc etc

10. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

e-bay is a place i always look for glasses. You have to pick & choose though as you can end up paying too much. Never had a problem buying off there either as if there is any doubt about the authenticity of the glasses i just don't bid.