• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Else Has A Crooked Face?

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
The other day I got a haircut and I've just now noticed, that the right side of my face (left if you were looking at me) is slightly higher than my left. When I'm wearing the Fuel Cell I notice one eyebrow sits a little higher than the other, and the glasses sit ever so slightly tilted but it's not too bad. However, I notice it the most with my new Straight Jacket, not sure if it's the unobtanium but these sit VERY crooked (the frame is straight I've checked). I asked my buddy at the O store and he said it's actually very common and most people have un-level ears.

So my question is for the people that have the same issue, what do you do about it? I've tried slightly tweaking (twisting it to raise the right stem) on my Straight Jacket frame and it's helped out quite a bit.

I have a crooked face...one ear is just slightly higher! Good to know its a common thing! :)

I have a crooked face...one ear is just slightly higher! Good to know its a common thing! :)

Ditto, my right ear is slightly higher, not noticeable to look at but when I wear headphones or sunglasses I can see the difference. It's really quite common.

I don't do anything with my sunglasses to fix it, it is what it is, I don't think anybody really notices it but me.

Perfect symmetry is rarely seen in nature, so most people will have at least a slightly crooked face. One of my eyebrows is a little higher than the other, I always look skeptical....
It's pretty common for me to see people with crazilly tilted glasses so as long as mine are mostly straight I'm good.

Thank god for that. At least it's not all my sunglasses that are twisted............................:blink: Mine's from a "friend" smashing my cheekbone in with his crash helmet cos I was sat on his bike. But I still think I look good in my Oakley's so that's ok.

this is a common thing.
my right ear is a lil bit lower than my left one, what i do when wearing my oakleys is i have to adjust the right ear stem a lil higher than the left one, and its fine

The more symmetrical your face is, the more attractive you are to the opposite sex. Subconsciously anyways.

I've had my fair share of relationships, and my features aren't symmetrical. Maybe my ex's were crossed eyed...either that, or their subconcious's were messed up, LOL! Take a look at some of my photos here, my broken nose stands out like a....well, broken nose, haha!

It is pretty common, I recall some magazine doing a mirror image of celebs where they took one half of their face and mirrored it that photographed it.

I remember seeing this article. Just remember...beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder!!! LOL!

Back