• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WHO IS A FRAGRANCE FANATIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I was gonna say.... I've never met someone that doesnt wear deodorant but wears perfume....

I like the non scented ones, so that it won’t interfere with the cologne. I mainly wear it during the summer as it gets hot here in vegas.

After decades of exposure to scads of super-heated free radicals (smoke) and methyl-ethyl-badcrap, I am hypersensitive to fragrance.
A teeny whiff of Hai Karate will send me sprinting upwind.
The "Soap/Detergent Aisle" at the supermarket is a NO GO zone...

After decades of exposure to scads of super-heated free radicals (smoke) and methyl-ethyl-badcrap, I am hypersensitive to fragrance.
A teeny whiff of Hai Karate will send me sprinting upwind.
The "Soap/Detergent Aisle" at the supermarket is a NO GO zone...

Ohhhh myyyy :(.
Stay away from trump then, i heard he loves to over apply his deodorants :lol:

Not a “fanatic”, but I had to buy two more colognes today...

My other two are running really low, so I’m giving them to my son...gonna start teaching him how to use cologne everyday :)

Actually, the Jimmy Choo is really low, but the Intenso is still half full lol

Old school Polo Sport is still a classic and the fairly new Lacoste smells amazing :)

6205F212-A7F6-430A-8332-DD45ECB8837F.jpeg
2DE776F5-06D3-4E43-8170-0F7A42625147.jpeg

My other two are running really low, so I’m giving them to my son...gonna start teaching him how to use cologne everyday :)

Old school Polo Sport is still a classic and the fairly new Lacoste smells amazing :)

View attachment 488773 View attachment 488774

The Jimmy Choo Man is great. I had one in small travel format which I kept in my gym bag. Polo Sport though I've always found a bit too strong. Had it back in 98-99 and ended up tossing it after a few uses. Too overpowering.

I'm running low in mine so I'm looking to buy some more in the coming months. Just found (in Marshall's, of all places) a bottle of Zino Davidoff which has been a favorite of mine since back in the mid 90s.

Now to restock on Mont Blanc Individuel.

It’s always a such a good feeling of getting that “new smell” of a new cologne hahah !!!

Like a new car :)

View attachment 488773 View attachment 488774

Love the polo sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back