• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘“Who Ya Gonna Call?” Nominate Someone Who Knows Stuff!!

@cacatman I'm honored to make one of your famous lists. :)

For the "Fives" section, I'm sure there are others out there that have more knowledge that myself. However I would, as always, be willing to share what I know. Thank you for the mention.

I must request that my name be removed from the "Pitbull and XX" section.

I know about as much about Pitbulls as I do winning Superbowls......... oh wait...... I got that backwards......sorry. :eek:

All kidding aside...... Pitbulls are not in my "wheelhouse" of knowledge at all and for XX's I just have a tiny bit of knowledge (although I can help with the destruction of fake XX's :).)

So, with all due respect, it wouldn't be much benefit to anyone for my name to remain next to those sections.

I sincerely appreciate the mention

Last edited:
Start your own list, smarty pants. :comando:
tenor-9.gif

@cacatman I'm honored to make one of your famous lists. :)

For the "Fives" section, I'm sure there are others out there that have more knowledge that myself. However I would, as always, be willing to share what I know. Thank you for the mention.

I must request that my name be removed from the "Pitbull and XX" section.

I know about as much about Pitbulls as I do winning Superbowls......... oh wait...... I got that backwards......sorry. :eek:

All kidding aside...... Pitbulls are not in my "wheelhouse" of knowledge at all and for XX's I just have a tiny bit of knowledge (although I can help with the destruction of fake XX's :).)

So, with all due respect, it wouldn't be much benefit to anyone for my name to remain next to those sections.

I sincerely appreciate the mention
Thanks for your kind words. Will do. You're a humble and gracious guy!!

Back