• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Do Some People Want Lenses That Hide Their Eyes?

I prefer them simply because why should someone see where I am looking? May as well have privacy of vision haha.

I also wear a BIP pair to work, I am a security guard at a water park, if I am talking a guest who is asking questions I'll take off my glasses as I feel it makes me more personable/shows respect. But it's nice to have your eyes hidden when taking care of a situation such as a verbal argument or for the lack of a better work a jerkoff. Personally, I think it keeps you from showing facial expressions or stops them from seeing me roll my eyes at their idiocy lol.

Because they want to. Simply put.
+1
Its impolite to stare . . especially at the pool :onthequiet:
+1
I think sun glasses you can see through look goofy. I rarely wear lighter tints out and about, mostly just in the car or if I'm doing something specifically requiring glasses in dimmer light.
++1
having agreed to all of those, i like to match my icons, and there is really a benefit to the iridium, they probably would have never started making it right.

agree with some of the comments here. See through sunglasses are just weird. Same thing if you've gone tinted window in your care, you'll never go back

It's just a really silly question. Why do people collect Oakley products bordering on fanaticism? Why do people ride motorcycles, drive cars or do ANYTHING? Why do some people wear t-shirts and others wear button downs? WHY IS THE SKY BLUE? Personal preference and the why not?

Latest Posts

Back