• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Am A Shelf Whore...

Absolutely Amazing as everyone has said. The time and $$ it had to of cost to accrue this extensive collection must be immeasurable. This truly is a museum type collection.

FGG: Your collection is beyond awesome! In all of the cases, every single pair has a place, uniform, and equidistant to another; just perfect in every way = OCD.( Oakley compulsive disorder) How does the "wear table" not eat at you?

Out of curiosity, do you collect anything else? I've found that I lack the laser Beam focus required for collections of this nature. I have several really "good" collections of things... (Movies, Comics, Wrestling Belts, Video Games & Video Game Items, Toys, etc.) And I have pumped a lot of money into my Home theater car etc, However because my focus bounces around so much between my varied interests it has prevented me from ever obtaining a legendary collection to this extent. So, is Oakley your only collection, or does your OCD carry over into other areas as well? :D

Out of curiosity, do you collect anything else?

Good question....
Other things I collect:
Knives
Guns
Wine
Currency Notes
Coins
Homies
Dodgers Memorabilia (mostly pins, autographed balls)
Sports Cards (dormant)
Dragonfly Shirts
Concert Tee's

I think thats it, but I might have forgot something....lol

Latest Posts

Back