• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why not

Oh dang. Those Mars. Yes. This threads heating up. You da man Jeff. :cool:🤙

tmp 7.gif

Got my Craters! Now looking for a Mars…heh. Crossing paths

Congrats again 😀🤙

P.S. Looking back at your MJ pics. Nice close up of the nose bridge front stitching. Trying to wrap my head around the stitch patterns.

Got my Craters! Now looking for a Mars…heh. Crossing paths

Congrats again 😀🤙

P.S. Looking back at your MJ pics. Nice close up of the nose bridge front stitching. Trying to wrap my head around the stitch patterns.
Hellyeah on the craters. Glad you finally got em. If you need any other pics, for reference, let me know. I got you covered sir 🤙

Hellyeah on the craters. Glad you finally got em. If you need any other pics, for reference, let me know. I got you covered sir 🤙

Hooah! 🪖👍

I’ll tag ya on my build thread.

Bottom line up front. Don’t need a lot…but as close up as you can take of the front and back stitching patterns on the nose bridge and front and back of either temple (I’m assuming they are the same just reversed 😏).

Many thanks for the offer 😎🤙

Beautiful stuff!

Out of curiosity is your strip lens fully installed into the frame? I think the little wing tips are supposed to sit flush with the frame! Mine sit nice and tight with no gaps

Latest Posts

Back