• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wind Jackets Now Available To Purchase

COOL

how is the fit from the accessory gasket on an regular face? right now i have the split jacket but sometimes it´s a bit to windy and i would like to know if that could be better with that gasket or does it fit not so well?!?

thanks man :!:

slvrdragn69 said:
SpliceD said:
How about the straps? Do those come off too?

I like the Ducati colorway. Are those only being sold in stores? I don't see it on the Oakley.com website.

The strap does remove very easily as well. I forgot to add it to the picture. The Ducati edition is not available as of yet because it is technically not made yet. They are due to be released very soon I think though. They retail for $250 instead of $220.

Do you know if the Ducati's are to be released in the UK?

To answer everyones questions to the best of my ability... Oakley_sight The Ducati may be released in the U.K. I am just unaware of it at this time because I don't know when it will be released in the US even.

Oakleynerd - The split jacket is the base for the wind jacket so if you could get your hands on a gasket then it will fit directly into it. As for fit to the face, I feel like it fits quite well on not just me but the few people I have sold them to as well as my other employees.

doowutchyalike - As of right now I have no way of ordering just the gasket but if it is possible in the future to do so... who knows. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it though.

The gasket accessory will be available separately. Just be patient and it will be in stores and online. If I remember correctly it's around $20. We got a email about it a few weeks back.

I am diggin' the ghost text frames. Has anyone tried these yet while riding a motorcycle? I have a different brand of sunglasses when riding that has the removable gasket with a light adjusting lens. The only problem I have with them is that they do not get dark enough.

These come with a clear lens also....correct.

OFather is right, the gasket will be sold for those of you who have splits already. not sure if 20 bucks is right but they will be sold.

del518 said:
I am diggin' the ghost text frames. Has anyone tried these yet while riding a motorcycle? I have a different brand of sunglasses when riding that has the removable gasket with a light adjusting lens. The only problem I have with them is that they do not get dark enough.

These come with a clear lens also....correct.

All of the ones that I have had in store and sold have come with the clear lens. I have gotten feedback from a friend of mine that has them and he says he absolutely loves them. I can't wait to take a pair out for a spin though...

thanks for the reply slvrdragn69 that sound pretty cool....
i will try to get a hand on the Ducati and for my regular split jacket i will wait to get the gasket or i will use just the one from the ducati.... ;)

Back