• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Woodgrain fever!

pupp

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
I stopped into my store and had to celebrate closing on my new home. I was going to go ahead and get five pairs that I've been wanting to buy for the last couple of months. With a little bit of will power I walked out with a pair of Woodgrain Holbrooks. I also threw in a paid of Ferrari Slivers, that makes my seventh pair of Holbrooks and my first pair of Slivers.

MhpI7M7m.jpg
T89nDn9m.jpg
s1ZxwWNm.jpg
Jd7UuOpm.jpg

Last edited:
I stopped into my store and had to celebrate closing on my new home. I was going to go ahead and get five pairs that I've been wanting to buy for the last couple of months. With a little bit of will power I walked out with a pair of Woodgrain Holbrooks. I also threw in a paid of Ferrari Slivers, that makes my seventh pair of Holbrooks and my first pair of Slivers.

SHfnlvv.jpg
0OOXG0I.jpg
XGADeVr.jpg
Perhaps, you could try uploading photos via the site directly?

Also, I forgot to mention, I have a bunch of random cabinets in my new home that hardly have room enough to store anything significant so I'll have to keep y'all updated on if I can successfully make a cool in wall display.

Congrats on the new house and new shades. I really like the Woodgrains and plan on picking up a pair. When I decide to get a pair, thinking I may get them in the Jupiter Squared frame. The Holbrooks are a really nice and look good too. Congrats.

I love woodgrain and have both the Jupiter Squared and the Holbrook (SGH). Mine have both Tungsten Iridium. Are your Holbrooks Daily Prizm?

Back