1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Buddha Yodie

Buddha Yodie Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

hello chaps and missy's, came across the site a few months ago when I was trying to find out if some oakleys on ebay where fake.....first and only ebay second hand oakley sunnies, still not sure if i have been mugged off. then whilst going through many pages, a smile grew,... god. theirs people like me... oakley whores, (no offence) lol. got my first pair of sunnies when I was 15 with my first set of wages, since then I have 10 pairs of sunnies, 3 pairs of sandals. wallets, t-shirts combats, oakley mirror and stands etc... recent pick up oakley kitchen sink backpack, in black. match my motorbike, :grin: . its phat. its sick even. oh and a pair of infinite hero split jacket, which i love, came with the bag and badge and everything well pleased. bought a pair of ernesto fonseca antix from a shop, sunnies are all good got the red rubber band but not the micro bag, pissed was not the word, but got erm cheap. a few months latter they now sell the sunnies with the koi bag that i wanted. i got bookooed...!
    Since then been coming back to site daily and seen your a right bunch of nice chaps. used forums before in my line of work and its more abuse and arse holes than anything. cant be done with it.
    mes all joined up now. :dance:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!!

3. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome!

5. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! great intro!

7. Lamsouth

Lamsouth Oakley Beginner

Hiya and welcome!

8. Havok

Havok Oakley Beginner

welcome!

9. Buddha Yodie

Buddha Yodie Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

awesome, thanks chaps.
    almost had my first pair of x metals yesterday. lovely pair of pennys and someone beat me to the buy. was toying with it thought sod it they are gorgeous must have them and they went as I clicked the buy button. bummer. lol
    some good deals on eye wear outlet at the moment. :eek:)

10. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum