1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

I'm looking for a minty pair of 1st generation Racing or Water Jackets in Metallic Blue with the persimmion or VR28 vented lenes...If someone has them in the WJ style and they fit the description, I don't necessarily need the kit and all it's accessories, of course I'll take it's available, however I' ll even take just the glasses.

Hopefully, someone will help a newbie finish his first modest little collection.

Thanks in advance!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    I think someone is selling a set on here for cheap right now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea who...? Any help would be appericated..

thanks...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Not in blue.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Uluahunter! Mahalo!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did see the nice pair Uluahunter had in black( have that color already...

Monday bump... Hope someone can help me with my last grail piece...(crossing fingers)...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Uluahunter... Any idea on who might have pair ..?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey motorsports, any ideas or leeds on where I might by able to locate this grail...

Thanks,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not sure where you are located but there is a pair for sale in San Diego on Craigslist.
    I am in LA and have been trying to get him to ship them but he will not. They have been on there for a while.
    They are the blue ones.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny you mention those, I have sent him probably 4 emails and he has never once responsed. have you had any luck with him responding ?