1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for some angling specific pit bulls in either shallow or deep blue or maybe just angling specific lenses for the hijinx. Let me know what you got

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought my dad the Bottle Rockets Deep Blue Polarized, and if you're on the water I'd recommend these over MD's or Hijinx... Why you ask? Minimal tan lines. MD and Hijinx are big blocky frames that will have you sporting the raccoon look for the duration.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't think I've tried those on before. How do they compare to a hijinx in size? I have quite the massive head

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pretty good size head too, or so I think... Width feels the same between the two (I have Antix, which should be close enough). If you have the opportunity, try them out. I like them a lot and it's a different frame, similar to previous generation Half Jackets.