1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me if you know where to get good deal or are selling them! Need in mint/new condition ! Thanks! Also lookin for 10th div. gascan ;)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I see those on ebay often and from reputable sellers. You can save some money that way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you pm me some good sellers name on eBay please?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My general rule is I look at their feedback and check for other pairs of Oakleys they have sold. I also look at their pictures and see if they are showing the actual pair of sunglasses or just a copied picture. Last, I ask the seller questions over anything that concerns me. I have bought a few pair off ebay and they have all been authentic. The last two sellers I bought from were sikwear11 and dubsbizzy. Both were excellent!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks iupui1299!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    i think there might still be one of these around here. ive seen a few of them sell. check the exchange thread :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a thread on there! Please lemme know if you find some <3