1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    I'm looking to pick up a pair of juliet or x squared in the matte carbon. Not the ducati editions. I'd prefer they're in LNIB or NIB condition, coin, box, etc included. I really don't care about the lenses, the frame is what I'm after. If anyone has a pair they're looking to sell asap, by tomorrow, would be great.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Got em

WTB - Juliet Or X Squared In Carbon - 2011-12-11121108.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That was fast! Congrats! I like these frames also, will be on the hunt in 2012!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Someone was saying that the Juliets won't be made anymore. Any truth to that or is it just a rumor?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I hope not! I just started liking these!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I'm gonna say rumor, but you never know with Oakley. The Juliet is by far the most popular X Metal frame and i HIGHLY doubt they will be discontinuing it any time soon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you mean the model itself or the carbon frames? I have a feeling that the Juliet model won't be going anywhere anytime soon. And I'm hoping that they don't disco the carbon, I'm really starting to like that color frame.