• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Like New Troy Lee Pistonbone Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I found them just now on Shadesbroker

Have u ordered from them before....reputable?

Some people reacted to this post.
A seller on eBay has 8 pairs at $134 obo. Good feedback
Anyone buying

Username Hidden said:
A seller on eBay has 8 pairs at $134 obo. Good feedback
Anyone buying

I just picked one up. He took $125 when I made the offer too! He already marked to ship today!

Haha. Oh well... Im happy w mine now. Besides, I had the security with echav! Congrats on your purchase!

Got mine in today! BNIB with plastic still on earstem. They are flawless and I can't believe I got them below msrp. I've been looking for these for a few months and can finally end my hunt. Pics to follow on another thread soon.

Username Hidden said:
Got mine in today! BNIB with plastic still on earstem. They are flawless and I can't believe I got them below msrp. I've been looking for these for a few months and can finally end my hunt. Pics to follow on another thread soon.
Did you happen to buy them from the guy off ebay? I ordered mine yesterday and cant wait for them to get here, and today I got my Love/Hate and Phobias!!!! And a BIG THANK YOU to Juarez7514 for those glasses!!!

Username Hidden said:
Did you happen to buy them from the guy off ebay? I ordered mine yesterday and cant wait for them to get here, and today I got my Love/Hate and Phobias!!!! And a BIG THANK YOU to Juarez7514 for those glasses!!!

Very nice. I love the Piston bone ones. Very nice pick up in the phobias and love/hate ones. Juarez is a awesome guy

Yep. He had 8, think its down to 2. He even took $125 for them. I hope yours are as great as mine!

Username Hidden said:
Yep. He had 8, think its down to 2. He even took $125 for them. I hope yours are as great as mine!

125??? That is an awesome deal I thought finding one a couple of weeks ago was a steal

Sweet, I offered the same, and yes its a great price. I joined this website less then 2 weeks ago looking for the pistonbones, and ended up with the love/hates and phobias,and now the pistonbones all because of this forum... Thanks Guys!!!
Rich