1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys and gals!

I am looking to get a pair of Mars either in Smooth or Crater with black iridium lenses, or at a stretch, the Leather Jordans with leather gold lenses.

Please PM me if you have one to sell, or if you know of anyone who does.

Regards,
    jedijeck

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95.8%
    There is some on eBay for $220

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cheers for that! I've seen them, but unfortunately the seller (eyeframesman) won't post to the UK. I'll keep looking though....there's gotta be a pair out there for me! Thanks again!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have a pair of Mars (smooth) with black iridium lenses. I have the box with the original price still on it some of the original papers that come with the classes and the coin. Plus an extra set of nosepieces and temple shocks that have never been used.
    The frames are in great shape, the nose bridge is loose, but not nearly as bad as it could be. The lenses have started peeling on the inside. Somehow, it does not affect visibility that I can tell.
    I really do not know what the values of these are, I still wear them from time to time and do not necessarily want to sell but if the offer is good, I will. So feel free to shoot me an offer.

WTB: Oakley Mars - IMG_2749.jpg WTB: Oakley Mars - IMG_2753.jpg WTB: Oakley Mars - IMG_2756.jpg WTB: Oakley Mars - IMG_2759.jpg I WTB: Oakley Mars - IMG_2750.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd you Jaytron

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking for a pair. Will consider other colorways as well. Hit me up with what you got! =)
    Cheers,
    jedijeck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still looking! Unless someone will be kind enough to buy one for me on the bay and post it to me in England? ...I'll then reimburse you of course! =)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Helping this fine gentleman out