1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This post was targeted toward a 24k X Squared but I'm not having much with those.

I'm interested in buying a Romeo, either 1.0 or 2.0. Let me know what you've got. Please send photos with your reply.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of 24K XX's, great nosebridge and lenses for $400 shipped CONUS with no paypal restrictions.
    No box, OEM microfiber bag.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    is there no one that's willing to sell their 24K X Squared?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck with buying Jesus. They are not cheap. Wish I would have bought when they came out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I sent a PM.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bringing crazy prices on eBay, think everyone is just holding theirs and watching

Bill

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah. I've noticed that. eBay is screwing us by the samples that are being sold at ridiculous prices.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Never seen a sample 24K XS on eBay. Seen an a**load of Juliet samples but never an XS sample. Ever.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm almost positive bmcaps had some XS samples. Either he only had a couple, or they sold much better than the Juliet samples.

But that was a year ago, so maybe I remember wrong.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There are a couple on eBay right now. Check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.