1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a long shot, but if anyone has a clear crystal black (preferably with no text) splice nose bridge laying around; I would be interested in buying it. To be specific,this is the middle piece that makes up the lower orbitals and the nose bridge. PM me if you have one. Thanks :smile:

Also would consider buying a junker pair that I could salvage the piece from. Or a gloss black bridge piece.

EDIT: Mods please close this thread. I purchased a pair of beater frames off of the bay for the part that I need. Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TTT for one last try.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    saw some splice pieces being sold on ebay like two days ago bro....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I've been looking at them too thanks. I dont have the cash atm to buy the whole lot or else I would. I messaged him and he told me he couldn't break them up if they didn't sell. He said he would look for an extra one but that was over a week ago. Somebody should buy them and sell the parts off to us lol.

BTW, I know you snagged those back country exclusives before I could. :mad: Your quick man lol! Nah, good for you. I am looking for a replacement pair myself if I cant fix these. Or fix these and still get another pair lol.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley Rōnin

Rating:
    100%
    FYI bro i didnt get them! lol! someone is faster than me! i thought i got first dibs but someone grabbed them before i did! lol!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awe too bad :(