1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I snagged these at a local bike shop basically to possibly use them for trading purposes. They are complete with the frames, all 3 lenses, all 3 earsocks and an extra nose piece. I also have the black case and the box. It includes the BMX microbag also. As stated..complete. Let me know if you have anything of COMPARABLE VALUE to trade. I'd consider selling outright, but more interested in trades if I can get one.

WTT:  BMX RADAR Complete! - bmxradar1.jpg

WTT:  BMX RADAR Complete! - bmxradar2.jpg

Message me if interested. To buy outright, I'll take $400.00.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haven't received yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Some people have already asked what I"m wanting to trade for. Honestly, I don't even know, but definitely something of Comparable Value. I may be interested in a couple rare Monster Dogs or the elusive Jupiter Camo Batwolf if anyone has one. Just things like that. Let me know what you have and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, haven't really gotten any offers I have to have. A couple have asked about buying outright. I'll take $400.00 shipped to the US for them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is the box like that it comes with?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Its a standard white o box.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest