1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got a pair of Trevor Andrews up 4 grabs. Frame is in near perfect 9.5/10 condition, lenses have some minor scratches, but are still wearable, 8/10
    This is the first released version, it doesn't have a sku# and no logo printed on the insides of the stems. Further it isn't a matte white like my other trevors, but rather a polished white. PM for closeups or more pics

Also, the guy I got it from ripped most of the label off the box and it comes with a black microfiber bag instead of a pink one

Looking to trade mainly 4 neon yellows or SW blue chrome (depending on condition and I can add some stuff like cash or maybe some other frogs)
    Also stpl's, beams w/ yellow or SE Bikes

Might consider cash offers around 265$/200€, trades preferred though

Edit 12.17.12 -
    Stopped by at my Oakley dealer yesterday, who unfortunalty brought to my attention that the paint has peeled off of the Oakley logo almost completely on the right stem and partly on the left also. I was so excited when I go these that I didn't even notice. Bummer. So I'm offering 100$ on top for trades.
    Selling for 260$ (paypal) shipped worldwide with DHL from Germany
    I'll also take some more pics tomorrow, including closeups of the frame and lenses....

WTT (WTS) Trevor Andrews - 1323873670399.jpg
    WTT (WTS) Trevor Andrews - 1323876004189.jpg
    WTT (WTS) Trevor Andrews - 1323875989442.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    If only I had the cash!!

Good Luck with the sale!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i saw a few people on the facebook group looking for them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    yea I think wrist was trying to track down a pair for a friend.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Check this out....

Left side: polished trevors without logo
    Right side: matte trevors with logo

WTT (WTS) Trevor Andrews - 1323907084970.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So for some reason the mattes glow less than the polished? I like them but have no cash and there are other pairs on my list first. Good luck with your sale.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Were the ones on the left outside today?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They did see the light of day if that's what you mean, I didn't wear em though, rainy day :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was just wondering if one was more "charged" then the other. Glow material like this needs light to charge. Wanted to see if that was a variable at all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    That glow in the dark effect is so cool!!