• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metal juliet help

yetioaks

Oakley Beginner
i bought them new in 1998, so i think theyre the first issue. They have been back to oakley once for replacement lenses. Since then I have hardly worn them but the fixings on the nose section have become very floppy (for want of a better word!), and I'd like to get them back to like knew so I can enjoy them again.
I was thinking to go to my Oakley dealer..
If anyone has any knowledge of this type of repair/ restoration I would be very grateful.
Thanks.

i bought them new in 1998, so i think theyre the first issue. They have been back to oakley once for replacement lenses. Since then I have hardly worn them but the fixings on the nose section have become very floppy (for want of a better word!), and I'd like to get them back to like knew so I can enjoy them again.
If anyone has any knowledge of this type of repair/ restoration I would be very grateful.
Thanks.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:🤙

tmp 2.gif

Thanks.
Welcome

Thanks.
Get your post count up to 15 and wait 2weeks to become eligible to PM other members.
All over the world members services X-Metal.

Back