1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. X Metal Juliet99

X Metal Juliet99 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys,

I have a pair of Juliets SN J045942 (first gen?) and just wondering how much they're worth?

They are in great condition with no marks anywhere. Don't have the original box or coin, they've been sitting in a draw since I bought them years ago, hardly warn. I have an X Metal case and bag.

What you all think?

Thanks
    TR

X-Metal Juliet Value? - XMJ.JPG X-Metal Juliet Value? - XMJ1.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

Presume BI, non-polar... A clean frame that does not require a tune-up or other parts ~$200, clean lenses would only be worth $20 or so unless they were minty/like_new, then no more than $50... split the difference assuming they are very clean @ $235 and +/- a few dollars from there depending on actual lens condition. There is no value in the bag though it is a big tag bag so maybe some sentimental value (there is a lot of that going around lately!)... The soft vault if in good shape with a clean zipper [not meant to sound dirty LOL] might get you a $25 premium on average - a nice way to sweeten the deal!

I estimate a $260 value, expect to lose $10 on shipping so a net of $250 PayPal F&F would be reasonable if tight and clean with good lenses.

starkallerdyce, dragonvoi and IUSTEVE like this.
  3. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

Agree with above, if there were a matching box and extra rubbers, it may fetch a premium, up to $400 if mint and complete.

4. X Metal Juliet99

X Metal Juliet99 Oakley Beginner

That's great,

Thanks for the advice chaps.

TR

5. starkallerdyce

starkallerdyce Oakley Beginner

Indeed. Agreed with mljsr. The juliet is the cheapest of all the x metal family. Just saying.