• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Juliet Value?

X Metal Juliet99

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys,

I have a pair of Juliets SN J045942 (first gen?) and just wondering how much they're worth?

They are in great condition with no marks anywhere. Don't have the original box or coin, they've been sitting in a draw since I bought them years ago, hardly warn. I have an X Metal case and bag.

What you all think?

Thanks
TR

XMJ.JPG
XMJ1.JPG

Presume BI, non-polar... A clean frame that does not require a tune-up or other parts ~$200, clean lenses would only be worth $20 or so unless they were minty/like_new, then no more than $50... split the difference assuming they are very clean @ $235 and +/- a few dollars from there depending on actual lens condition. There is no value in the bag though it is a big tag bag so maybe some sentimental value (there is a lot of that going around lately!)... The soft vault if in good shape with a clean zipper [not meant to sound dirty LOL] might get you a $25 premium on average - a nice way to sweeten the deal!

I estimate a $260 value, expect to lose $10 on shipping so a net of $250 PayPal F&F would be reasonable if tight and clean with good lenses.

Agree with above, if there were a matching box and extra rubbers, it may fetch a premium, up to $400 if mint and complete.

Back