• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metal MARS signed by Jim Jannard & Hans

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I bought these a year or two ago from a member on here (the thread is still alive) unfortunately, circumstances change so they're back up for sale for a lucky collected to get this amazing piece. The box was signed by Jim & Hans at a RED event way back in the 'good old days' apart from the foam disintegrating they're in perfect condition. Matching serial numbers etc. I'm looking to recoup my investment so offers around £650 (I'm on the other side of the pond to most of you but happy to ship to US/CAN) These have never been touched since I bought them so pics on old thread still stand and here are some extras. If you want any further info, more pics or anything just shoot me a message on here.

Thanks for looking.

PS my apologies the signatures are upside down in the photos.

IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0386.jpeg
IMG_0388.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0396.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Some beautiful pieces for sale Ric, Its a pity i already have most of them or i would be all other them like a cheap suit. Someone's gonna get some complete matching sets at reasonable money.

Wow that’s amazing! GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
Wow that’s amazing! GLWS.
Coloured label, too. Has your name all over it.

Yummmmmy. I like it. But I'm not looking for collection pieces when I'm getting rid of all mine. But thanks for the heads up.

Those signatures look great in that color Sharpie, glad that I brought it to Red for Jim and Hans to use to sign.
:)

Can you share a picture of the bottom label on the outer box?

Has anybody heard from him. He dropped off these nice pieces, but there has been no responses. Just checking

Username Hidden said:
Has anybody heard from him. He dropped off these nice pieces, but there has been no responses. Just checking
No. I don’t Think he’s responded to anyone. The only thing I may get is the stands so I’m not sweating 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.