• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Mods - Coloured Gaskets!

yeah DG mods is suh an awesome operation.. glad youre happy xmetalfreak! dyeraudio, im not sure but i think he has a 'moss green' that may be close. if you cant find the right color, let me know i'll ask him to see if he can create it!

i would like to know if this guy DG MOD still making them and i would like to order some.. if so... i would like to buy some.

So dgmods asked me to post an email he sent me.
"Hey Jeremy, I've got a new listing up for a 5 pack combo deal with some of the new colors. the new blue razz fluorescent is more the blue you want i believe, will be closer of a match than medium blue for your ichiro blue rubbers, take a look at the listing up now and the color sample provided, thats the blue in it, it also can glow under a strong black lit envioronment which is cool. it is not a light blue as i thought it would be. am working on getting all the new products made in all 27 colors and getting combos listed and some sales and when I have your 3 blues made up, I'll send them your way. I would appreciate it if you could send a message on the oakley forum im not a member there, but if not that's okay no worries.
the item number of the current listing for the combo deal is 251049020829

combo sample pack 5 colors for 10 dollars, equates to 2 dollars a set.
more sample 5 packs will be coming for the other colors, and still a total of 27 colors will be
coming, and individual listings, but individual listings will be 5 dollars a set, so combos will be the way
to go. will be working on making and cutting all the new gaskets
Dan"

Back