• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal. Sudden Intense Desire.

I have a BNIB Juliet X-metal/Ruby combo (24-125) that I would be willing to sell.
But again, they are priced in Euros (that is what I paid) and not sure how feasible it wud be to ship from Germany to you....

Its all down to knowing what you're looking for but there are a few tell tale signs. There are many posts before about this if you take a look but these are the basics -

Look at the eartips. They should be straight and not flared out at the ends.

If you can see the inside of the nose bridge, there should be rivets/pins and not flat screw heads.

The angle of the joint where the orbitals close should not be too steep. Closer to vertical is genuine and 45 degrees ish, is a giveaway of a fake.

There are other smaller giveaways but you have to know the glasses well to see these.

This is fake -
null_zps38b4d90a.jpg

This is genuine -
null_zpsba39e8ea.jpg

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Its all down to knowing what you're looking for but there are a few tell tale signs. There are many posts before about this if you take a look but these are the basics -

Look at the eartips. They should be straight and not flared out at the ends.

If you can see the inside of the nose bridge, there should be rivets/pins and not flat screw heads.

The angle of the joint where the orbitals close should not be too steep. Closer to vertical is genuine and 45 degrees ish, is a giveaway of a fake.

There are other smaller giveaways but you have to know the glasses well to see these.

This is fake -
null_zps38b4d90a.jpg

This is genuine -
null_zpsba39e8ea.jpg

Hope this helps you

Thanks
Very helpful. Thanks.