1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Oakley Enthusiast

I need to replace the messed up pair of RX Lenses on my X Metal XX.

I ordered a new set from Oakley.com to find out the lenses are on back order. any of you know if back order will become NLA? I am sort of bummed out, I really wanted to start wearing them again but need lenses

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Backorder could mean anything, from a few days to a few months. In some cases, they may even sell out and will just refund you the money. The only thing you can do is hope they get to you at some point. Out of curiosity, which color did you order? 24k or Black Iridium?

3. -=Jeff=-

Black Iridium

4. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

They are currently estimated to ship in 3-4 weeks.....Based on their website...

5. -=Jeff=-

ah, I need to call and cancel, I found another pair for the same price basically.. and they are New Oakley Lenses

6. -=Jeff=-

Okay, so I have the Oakley Black Iridium lenses coming..

NOW.. how do I get a pair of Black Iridium Polarized lenses for these frames? if I could get them or have them made, I would be all set..

Thoughts?

7. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Oakley didn't make a polarized lens for the XX Metal so the only way to get some will be some non authentic lenses or have someone custom cut a pair from some other Oakley polarized lenses.

8. -=Jeff=-

Unless they were RX ;) my X Metal XX are RX Polarized but there was a anti-glare coating on the back side that is smudged and I need to replace them with with new lenses.

So how do I get a pair custom cut? how do I know what Lens I need to buy to do this

9. -=Jeff=-