• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared - Legit?

How has anyone seen the hex nose bridge screws? I have looked at these pictures several times and I can't see whether they are hex, screws or rivets. I have asked why the stems are bent. I will let you know if I get a response.

Another thing that kinda caught my eye is in the third picture (These have been relisted btw). There's what looks like ... if anybody has ever overcleaned a gun, bluing removal on the ear stems? Do X Metals do this? The coppery look towards the earsocks. Could just be a play of the light, or hell, like I said, not overly familiar with X-Squared yet... do they make silver/copper arms?

It looks like a polished frame. Probably just reflection of light. O review has all the color combos that we're available.

"That's how they are designed"

This is the response I got from the seller after I asked why the stems were bent to badly? I would steer clear of them and this seller.

Without seeing the screws it is hard to determine 100% but I would say they are real. Looking at the picture of when the glasses are on the table you can see that all of the orbital does not touch the table.

LOL you guys are coming up with some crazy ideas as to why they are real! However since I asked the question to the seller why they are bent so bad and his response was "That's how they are designed" I am sticking with a fishy pair of glasses. Everyone on this board knows they are not designed that way. Hando I think you said you bought the Juliets anyway so let us know how they look when they show up. Thanks.

Okay now just out of fun and because I am bored at work I am going to stay on this seller. I requested him to post a clear pictures of the screws, that is how I put it, on the nose bridge. I also expained to him they are not designed that way and were bent for a reason.

Last edited:
Back