1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey, guys! I have a beautiful custom Ti02 X-Squared that I am looking to trade. They are in pristine condition. The frames are excellent - no issues whatsoever. The nosebridge is perfect - no play at all. All of the rubbers and gaskets are great. I just installed a brand new set of Black Iridium Polarized lenses in them.

Sunglasses and microfiber bag only - no box/coin.

Some items that I am searching for would include: a nice R2 (nice lenses a must), a nice Penny (XM , Copper top choices), X-XX (XM, Plasma, Ti02, 24K), an R1 frame, and a complete Mars. I am, of course, open to any other interesting X-Metal trade offers that you might have. Just shoot me a message if you have any questions/offers to run by me.

As always, cash can be added on either end to make for a fair trade if necessary. I am looking for interesting trades, but I will consider cash offers if I am unable to find something to my liking...

Thanks - take it easy!!!

PS - I am still trying to take some better pics. I just can't seem to capture just how beautiful the finish is on these. I have posted several, but i'll keep working on getting some better ones in the meantime...

X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS1.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS2.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS3.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS4.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS5.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS6.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS7.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS8.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS9.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS99.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS999.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS9999.jpg X-Squared XS Custom Ti02... - Ti02XS99999.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    Was it customized to TiO2 via refinish or parts swap?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Refinish. Believe it or not, it was blasted from a Polished Carbon XS...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Inbox full pls pm me

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It shouldn't be full. I just tried sending you a PM, but it says your inbox is full, too. lol If you can't get me a message on here, you can email me at soulrebelz22@gmail.com:idk::idk::idk:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am receiving messages from other members. No worries, though - I'm waiting to hear from you first...

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry about that, emailed ya though!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have a cash price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.