1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi there! I have a very nice Plasma/Ice X-Squared that I am looking to trade. Overall, they are in excellent condition. The frames are in great shape - minimal wear on orbitals and a tiny nick on one side. The nosebridge is nice and tight - no play at all. Rubbers are great. The Ice Iridium lenses are like new - no issues whatsover. They have the Plasma/Ice sku on the earstem (OO6011-02), so this is the original setup for this XS.

I also have some new BIP XS lenses if you would prefer them to the Ice...

Sunglasses and microfiber bag only - no box/coin.

Some items that I am searching for would include: a nice R2 (XM finish is top choice, nice lenses a must), a nice Penny (XM , Copper top choices), X-XX (XM, Plasma, Ti02, 24K), an R1 frame, another XS (XM/Ruby), a complete Mars, and some Ice Iridium Mars lenses. I am, of course, open to any other interesting X-Metal trade offers that you might have. Just shoot me a message if you have any questions/offers to run by me.

As always, cash can be added on either end to make for a fair trade if necessary. I am looking for interesting trades, but I will consider cash offers if I am unable to find something to my liking...

Thanks - take it easy!!!

X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS1.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS2.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS3.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS4.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS5.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS6.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS7.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS8.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS9.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS10.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS11.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS12.jpg X-Squared XS Plasma/Ice - XS13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/3/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Great member to trade with, don't hesitate guys!!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great pair. Wish I had anything to trade. Excellent person to deal with.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Some say that moderation is the key, but I am all for a little XS now and then... :rolleyes:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    sending PM

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    +1 :)

Anonymous likes this.