1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I recently acquired a very well conditioned 5th gen Juliet Plasma/Ice polarized with box and coin of course. Comes with Micro bag and cloth. Box is very well maintained and there are no visible scratches on lenses. Frames and rubbers are perfect.
    The person I bought them from have worn them once and I have tried them twice.

these do not fit my face and I'm asking if someone here is willing to trade.

I'm looking for a pair of XS X metals.

will update thread with pictures shortly

* edit : non-serialized sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator: 10/31/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just a Juliet Or cash too?

Last edited by a moderator: 10/31/15
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    5th gen Juliet doesn't have a serial. May wanna post a picture.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Depends...
    I'm not very knowledgeable about the going rate on either. What I do know is that the Juliette's are in very good condition. I would say like new without reading up on the forums rating on such matters.

Im new here so tell me what deals you are interested in and we'll take it from there

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Certain Juliets have very high value, like special editions (Ducati, Infinite Hero, Ichiros, Infinito, etc). Serial # tends to attract more attention than non serial, and some SKU more than others. If yours has a serial you might want to post at least the first 2 digits and the last, so that others know exactly which model and generation you are offering. Still plasma/ice I believe is a very common one, and probably valued in the 250-300 area, while XS XM complete could be in the 450-550. Of course these numbers will vary based on condition.

I'm not an expert, but those are the values that I've been seeing those juliets and XS XM go for.

I hope that helps. Good luck with your search

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Yep that's a fifth gen. No serial. Just a sku and size. I'll second MsTech's price points.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I edited the OP.
    It was not my intention to mislead. I didn't realize that these were infact missing serials, but they are so... there you go.

Pictures are up and anyone willing to take these plus cash for XS, please contact me.
    don't care too much about the coin and box, but anyways; anyone willing to take these of my hands please PM. I can't wear them for sh** so, they are no use to me.