• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying XX- Metal beater lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I looking to get some beater lens for my XX-xmetal to perform , i dont mind if they have wear cuz the are most of the time on my head they do fall off sometime. let see what you have
i really dont want a spend much
cheers

Some people reacted to this post.
Heyy, bad enough? o_O

xxx.png

haha ,alright not that bad !!!

Username Hidden said:
What did you do to those? It’s impressive and sad at the same time.:(

I was like yeah finally i'm getting paid for those lenses haha
I'm just messing around with eric, not my lenses at all

Username Hidden said:
I was like yeah finally i'm getting paid for those lenses haha
I'm just messing around with eric, not my lenses at all

Plus.....thats a juliet, antonio.

Username Hidden said:
Plus.....thats a juliet, antonio.

Heyy i dont care if someone buy... juliet or xx, it will be a vented one for xx then!!

looks like those lenses already said hello to your little friend. :)

If youre serious about getting beat lenses, i have a couple. All scratched, worn, and abused. (like a Marilyn Manson groupie)but totally wearable if scratches, etc dont bother you. Ruby Polar 8.75 bc (oxm), Prizm Ruby Polar Toric (RJ) (DE donor i think) the blue are LG Japan Turquoise. scratched like a mofo right in front of the eye (as all of these are) and the pink/purple one is revant Midnight Sun. I love the finish, but optically, they are/were garbage from the onset. super thin, but great color. I also have a set of prizm road i could throw in that are scratched in line of sight. to me, they are all virtually dead. id have to be hard pressed to use any of these still. I had these hanging out on my desk at work. The DE is the best example of Ruby Prizm Polar i have seen. had these in a DE frame. went to the beach, rinsed them with freshwater, wiped and dried (after making totally sure no sand, etc was still on them) next time i pulled them out, saw that scratch. im fairly certain my 8 year old took them out, tried them on, dropped them, etc, but no one has admitted to the crime as of yet. lol. they could be cut for x metal, but to me that $30-40 for a cut would be a waste with that scratch. they are wearable, but it bugs the piss outta me, DE frame obviously. lol.

IMG_20190425_164721.jpg

IMG_20190425_164558.jpg

IMG_20190425_164603.jpg

IMG_20190425_164641.jpg

IMG_20190425_165734.jpg