• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Tune Up?????

ok guys heres some info - flex couplers (the rubber bits in the nosebridge) are common across the romeo2, juliet, XX ,penny and mars. not sure about xsquared, i havent taken that apart yet or seen it apart. so as long as they are doing tuneups for the juliet, they can tune the rest up too.

secondly, nosebombs are bespoke to each xmetal model - no two have the same. even the XX/Juliets are different. again have not checked the Xsquared, i have a feeling it may be same as the juliets but not 100%

Tshocks are common throughout all models without spring hinges. even the Xsquareds, although different (theyre hollow in the xsquared), are swappable.

earsocks are shared from ROmeo, Mars, Penny, Juliet, XX. the ROmeo2, Xsquared, and half X are bespoke.

if you cant find authentic rubber, try DG_mods on ebay for orbital gaskets, otherwise Linegear is developing rubber kits - they aready have one for the Romeo1 as well.

I replaced my Tshocks with 25's they sent me from Oakley and they are as good as new. Actually snug my face like new! Along with the new lenses, it will be hard to ever part with these baby's now!

Back