• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your coolest pair of Oakley's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyLewis74

Oakley Enthusiast
What would you say is your coolest pair of Oakley's? I love the history of this company even though I have only been in it for 4 years now. I love seeing peoples collections and styles but if you had to pick one pair which one would it be? Thanks I love this group already.

The coolest pair are the ones that make me feel the "coolest" while I'm wearing them, which is pretty much all of 'em.
That's why I love the brand; you can't go wrong with any of them.
If I hadda pick, I'd say E Wire 2.0; iconic style, simple, elegant, and out-of-the-ordinary.

The coolest pair are the ones that make me feel the "coolest" while I'm wearing them, which is pretty much all of 'em.
That's why I love the brand; you can't go wrong with any of them.
If I hadda pick, I'd say E Wire 2.0; iconic style, simple, elegant, and out-of-the-ordinary.
Awesome pick! I have only seen one E wire 2.0 with a gunmetal frame with Positive red lenses I believe.

Awesome pick! I have only seen one E wire 2.0 with a gunmetal frame with Positive red lenses I believe.

Where have you been watching, because that's not a rare colourway by any stretch of the imagination.Edit: that colourway doean't exist on O-Review.Thought you said A-Wire(lack of sleep). Can't say I've ever seen a E-Wire with Red lenses other than the 2.1 which I own.

Last edited:
they looked just like this.

e wire.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back