• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know BoostBear

Jesus Christ.. TLDR award winner.

IMG_9722.jpeg

See I knew someone cared enough to ask lol plus its broccoli so that's extra cool. I'm inclined to share it with a bunch of strangers cause nobody I know personally can handle the sci fi things I'm having happen and only one old girlfriend from my late teens early 20's and a few strangers I've chatted with from online can relate to me and not just jump to "he must have eaten a lot of paint chips or was dropped on his head a lot as a child" but when the doctors scratch their heads and show a state of perplexity that I'm still alive and communicating coherently, a person has no choice but to question things... a lot of things.
Nobody will verify this for me, at least not doctors at my local hospital as they dont have much real world experience or at least deviation from the norm. Some people are just capable of observing something that all of their education and history of experience tells them it is impossible and or doesnt exist and they see it with their own eyes, yet can dismiss the thing and go on believing they werent a witness or it was some kind of trickery. I honestly don't know what these people tell themselves so they aren't challenged to open their mind and realize that maybe their education or their history was all a lie. I know it's another lie they tell themselves so they can remain unchallenged. Like I used to think you had to be kind of dumb to be brainwashed but I know some highly intelligent people that because of their environment and personal situation that drank the coolaid and said yes please brainwash me please and don't stop. When I first had some experience with these types I was dumb enough to think I could just talk to them and talk them out of being brainwashed. However that condition is complex and their conditioning to get to that point took some deep trauma and then many years of being a victim to some CIA level trained brainwashers and they've had a super loud speaker that they've been able to pull tricks and plant the lies over periods of years, day in day out, with nobody interfering, I can't see it happening under lesser conditions. Maybe in the case of a small child sure but highly educated adults, I can't see it happening under any different conditions. Oh dang I started babbling there, my bad.
Hopefully broccoli, you were sincere in asking about my "ailment" but it's cool if you were just being polite or nosey, however someone sees it. So yeah I had to lay a little path so at least some semblance of depth is achieved and you don't behave like the many brainwashed I meet. and if I just came out and said I have a blood condition that can't be explained or understood by doctors. But its rare to meet a doc that has much knowledge outside of the limited lies they learned in med school. But I've been fortunate to find a few and they've even helped me on occasion. So in a decade or two if I meet a doc and they tell me I have alien blood, I won't be surprised in the least. If I had to just guess based off of what I've seen and the feedback I've been given from a few professionals that got to play with my blood, alien blood would be my guess. I havent found and believe me I've been looking for answers that prove I have human made technology in my blood and aside from some patents owned by scum like b gates or other big pharma criminals and some sci fi futuristic papers I found or tv show, Ive learned theres at least 100 years of advanced technology thats stayed completely under wraps or the more simple and likely answer, it's just alien technology. Obviously thousands of years beyond what humanity has achieved. The jury is still out on that one lol. Fortunately I got into microscopes with highquality video recording. If I hadn't started recording a few years ago anyone I tried to talk to about this would just dismiss me as just bats**t looney bin guy. So its been more fun to share some wild sci fi blood story and then let them watch the video. It still mostly just freaks people out.

That's wild bro! You're a beast with some serious kehonis. I'm glad it wasn't jail! Someone mentioned going by your house and someone said not too. I was going to say someone should cause maybe you had hired a lady of the night and she tied you up and robbed you. Maybe a forum member was your only hope.. You could have been emaciated just hoping someone from here realized you should have been available so you were counting on us to come and untie you ya know. I mean I know I wish I had a forum of cool guys that could have saved me. It was always my old man that figured out I should have been answering my phone or visiting. But hey I got a forum of good dudes now so it's only a matter of time!

Yikes

See I knew someone cared enough to ask lol plus its broccoli so that's extra cool. I'm inclined to share it with a bunch of strangers cause nobody I know personally can handle the sci fi things I'm having happen and only one old girlfriend from my late teens early 20's and a few strangers I've chatted with from online can relate to me and not just jump to "he must have eaten a lot of paint chips or was dropped on his head a lot as a child" but when the doctors scratch their heads and show a state of perplexity that I'm still alive and communicating coherently, a person has no choice but to question things... a lot of things.
Nobody will verify this for me, at least not doctors at my local hospital as they dont have much real world experience or at least deviation from the norm. Some people are just capable of observing something that all of their education and history of experience tells them it is impossible and or doesnt exist and they see it with their own eyes, yet can dismiss the thing and go on believing they werent a witness or it was some kind of trickery. I honestly don't know what these people tell themselves so they aren't challenged to open their mind and realize that maybe their education or their history was all a lie. I know it's another lie they tell themselves so they can remain unchallenged. Like I used to think you had to be kind of dumb to be brainwashed but I know some highly intelligent people that because of their environment and personal situation that drank the coolaid and said yes please brainwash me please and don't stop. When I first had some experience with these types I was dumb enough to think I could just talk to them and talk them out of being brainwashed. However that condition is complex and their conditioning to get to that point took some deep trauma and then many years of being a victim to some CIA level trained brainwashers and they've had a super loud speaker that they've been able to pull tricks and plant the lies over periods of years, day in day out, with nobody interfering, I can't see it happening under lesser conditions. Maybe in the case of a small child sure but highly educated adults, I can't see it happening under any different conditions. Oh dang I started babbling there, my bad.
Hopefully broccoli, you were sincere in asking about my "ailment" but it's cool if you were just being polite or nosey, however someone sees it. So yeah I had to lay a little path so at least some semblance of depth is achieved and you don't behave like the many brainwashed I meet. and if I just came out and said I have a blood condition that can't be explained or understood by doctors. But its rare to meet a doc that has much knowledge outside of the limited lies they learned in med school. But I've been fortunate to find a few and they've even helped me on occasion. So in a decade or two if I meet a doc and they tell me I have alien blood, I won't be surprised in the least. If I had to just guess based off of what I've seen and the feedback I've been given from a few professionals that got to play with my blood, alien blood would be my guess. I havent found and believe me I've been looking for answers that prove I have human made technology in my blood and aside from some patents owned by scum like b gates or other big pharma criminals and some sci fi futuristic papers I found or tv show, Ive learned theres at least 100 years of advanced technology thats stayed completely under wraps or the more simple and likely answer, it's just alien technology. Obviously thousands of years beyond what humanity has achieved. The jury is still out on that one lol. Fortunately I got into microscopes with highquality video recording. If I hadn't started recording a few years ago anyone I tried to talk to about this would just dismiss me as just bats**t looney bin guy. So its been more fun to share some wild sci fi blood story and then let them watch the video. It still mostly just freaks people out.

That's wild bro! You're a beast with some serious kehonis. I'm glad it wasn't jail! Someone mentioned going by your house and someone said not too. I was going to say someone should cause maybe you had hired a lady of the night and she tied you up and robbed you. Maybe a forum member was your only hope.. You could have been emaciated just hoping someone from here realized you should have been available so you were counting on us to come and untie you ya know. I mean I know I wish I had a forum of cool guys that could have saved me. It was always my old man that figured out I should have been answering my phone or visiting. But hey I got a forum of good dudes now so it's only a matter of time!
Cliff notes?

Latest Posts

Back