• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

10 Months After OF And I Found Myself Collecting!?!

Weird as it may sound but UAE has one of the strictest laws I have ever known. Security breach / theft is the least of your worries. :) Here you can park in the mall and leave your wheels open and nobody would even bother to be interested to open it. Its like its more difficult to bribe a sales rep to sell you a display case than having your wallet stolen/taken if left in a park bench.[/quote]

True, UAE is indeed has the strictes law...but the citizens per see is less of your worries...couldnt even trust my relatives showing of my collections, more so, of your friends....this is not a general observations just my perception..i could be wrong though if you know what i mean.

Ahahaha! I totally know what you mean but luckily my friends are so not into oakleys. More of LVs, Gucci bags and all that facy dandy leather goods.:)

Ahahaha! I totally know what you mean but luckily my friends are so not into oakleys. More of LVs, Gucci bags and all that facy dandy leather goods.:)

yeah, i totally forgot about that as well, just to show you are indeed rare as well in Oakley collecting! lol

And more of Romeos and XMXX this week. Yipee!!!

DSC_0148_zpsa21ba4d4.jpg

DSC_0150_zpsb03f3d1e.jpg

Back