• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

15 year old Juliets. What should I do?

Last I looked (which was recently) there were still some legit OEM fire polar lenses on ebay.

I say keep 'em. If you don't want to, there's a giant pack of sharks here who'd be glad to snap them up. Dibs!! ;)

Machinehead or i can make the finish like new again.id get the fire lenses off the bay and have a tune up done.

IIRC Polar Fire was OCP (Oakley Custom Products) only. If you do find a new set expect to pay a premium as they are not near readily available as the other Juliet colorways. Are

When did the price for a tune up raise. I called Oakley today and they quoted $65. Last time I had it done I paid $45. When I got replacement lenses installed I paid $65 for the polarized lenses and got a tune up included. Now polarized are $90 and up. Wow

Would say to keep them, try some Linegear lenses & rubbers (screw and others, get from x-man) if you wish, recommend a Red mirror with red rubbers.

Dyer got me a set of fire polarized a couple months ago.......id love to have another pair of those

Latest Posts

Back