• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 2013 Oakley Jawbone BNIB

U

Username Hidden

Brand New in Box - new old stock.
2013 Jawbone Sunglasses. These were purchased from Oakley Vault and never worn.
These are not the original boxes. As you can see from the receipt I got them mixed up.
But they are BNIB...just the wrong box.

Asking
£150 including shipping and insurance (UK and Europe). Will discount shipping cost if you meet me in person in London / Essex
$190 excluding shipping (please contact me directly for details)

If interested, please DM me.

DSC04807.JPG

DSC04808.JPG

DSC04813.JPG

DSC04814.JPG

Receipt for OF.jpg

DSC04806.JPG

DSC04806.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
FYI the reason the lenses don't line up with the box, is because that's not the right box for that frame...

1384108459935.jpg

Oh!!! That's why. I had posted that before to ask people.
I think I got the boxes mixed up!!
That makes a lot of sense. Thank you....
I will amend the listing accordingly

Objectively that is rich above the original retail (which was Vault pricing already — I got a pair at the time, too), and I don't think OP is actually trying to hide that given the post info was updated.

Each to their own in measuring the worth of a retired pair, and the non-vented lenses

I am being fully transparent! I even posted to ask why the mismatch on the boxes because I didnt understand it and updated as soon as I saw why. The reason for including the receipt was to show that they are all authentic etc etc
All the other pairs sold several years ago. I am just clearing out and these were left over. If you're interested, make me an offer. I am a firm believer in supply and demand. I have one buyer in the UK from advertising on Facebook. He will pick up locally so I have lowered the price because I don't have to pay for shipping, PayPal etc etc...but I have two pairs so there is still one up for grabs.

I was just saying too rich for me I'm cheap lol. You can sell it for whatever you want I have no problem with that at all