• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2017 MLB Season

If a owner of a soccer team over here, did what Jeter has done , we euro's would be looking for some revenge. :punish::hunter::mad:
I don’t believe in any other market that this would be accepted...

Miami fans are some of the worst fans in the last 2 decades (Dolphins, Heat and Marlins)...

There are an overwhelming amount of “casual” fans in Miami, so doing what Jeter is doing will piss off about 200 “real fans”...

Miami fans are some of the worst fans in the last 2 decades (Dolphins, Heat and Marlins)...

There are an overwhelming amount of “casual” fans in Miami, so doing what Jeter is doing will piss off about 200 “real fans”...

I'll be on the lookout for an interview with Laurence Leavy AKA Marlins Man

I'll be on the lookout for an interview with Laurence Leavy AKA Marlins Man

Not even photoshopped ! :shock:......... :rofl:

https://nypost.com/2017/09/04/marlins-man-a-vicious-yankees-fan-made-me-play-hero/

marlinsman-1.jpg

Last edited:

Exactly, this why he dared to do it. I know a lot of folks in Miami are not born there so they don't have a strong connection to the teams. Still does not make Jeter look any better to the rest of the baseball world, except NY of course.

Back