• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Trash lakers got trashed by another trash team geeez....they should really trade ball dudes a scrub.

Harden tooled Kuzma and Ball so hard tonight...

50 point triple double by Beard leads the Rockets to a 15pt blowout win against Lakers...

Still gotta work getting out of this hole we’re in...

of course you'd celebrate another patent flop-sponsored win
Lakers' Lonzo Ball on defending Rockets: 'You can't touch them'

Lonzo was was consistently able to hold down point guards down this season, and then conveniently on TNT night he pretty much couldn't touch manufactured "superstar" James Harden. We saw what happens when that team gets no help. Granted the Warriors are cheaters but the league is guilty for inflating him.

Still, we missed like 100 FT's.

Lonzo was was consistently able to hold down point guards down this season.
....until he met the most unguardable and best SG/PG Hybrid in the league...

no one can hold him...especially not an anemic rookie with zero heart...

Too big, too strong - he can get to the bucket on any given possession...

and if you actually stay in front of him (which Ball could never do), he’ll hit you with a devastating and mind numbing step back...

Lonzo with the trip dub, best +/- and 5 steals
Kemba Walker hasn't been too great lately, but it wasn't long ago this season where everyone was like "free kemba free kemba" like he was the second coming of Allen Iverson. Lonzo locked him into 2-13 shooting. That defense I was telling you about.

This is what happens without lopsided refs.

Kemba Walker hasn't been too great lately, but it wasn't long ago this season where everyone was like "free kemba free kemba" like he was the second coming of Allen Iverson. Lonzo locked him into 2-13 shooting. That defense I was telling you about.

Lonzo looked fast tonight. His conditioning is still improving on this season. That time he ran down court and passed up Kemba was impressive. Before he dropped the behind the head no look too 'Bron. I wanted to see Zo go up and finish.

True this was officiated properly.
That rockets game was annoying asf, I don’t mind a loss, but refs bailing out the scrub flopper really pisses me off. Might as well not guard the damn b1tches if that’s the case.

True this was officiated properly.
That rockets game was annoying asf, I don’t mind a loss, but refs bailing out the scrub flopper really pisses me off. Might as well not guard the damn b1tches if that’s the case.

Hey

HEY

you have been betraying Lonzo and the Big Baller Co I've seen you don't lie to me

Latest Posts

Back