• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are your 2022 Oakley goals?

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
What is your number one Oakley goal for this year? Like purchasing a particular pair(s) that's missing in your collection? Or customization ideas you have, that you want implemented? Or is it to try and just save money because you're in debt from last years purchases? Care to share?

Entering the new year, I have specific goals in mind for my collection that will be my main focus. My number one goal for this upcoming year is to get my anodizing and painting back on track. I got real busy early last year, and it's been basically non-stop OT since. Plus it seemed there was always something going on outside of work that kept me busy even on my days off. It's actually still busy AF. But I really do need to try and set aside more time for some projects. I'm not going to get any better at anything by just planning and thinking about it. Might even have to cut down some of my OF time. Lol.

Last edited:
My #1 goal is to make through the year without my wife smothering in my sleep with my in pillow 😐

Collection wise, I plan on sending my Juliet's out to be customized at some point with a Ti02 theme, and some dwp custom cuts from the man himself. I also hope to aquire a Penny at some point, and maybe an R2 🤷‍♂️

But, in all seriousness I'm just hoping to come out the end of this year a better husband, father, son, and brother, etc, than I was last year 🙏

I went a little crazy last year and went over triple digits. That’s not gonna happen this year. I won’t be buying so many pairs this year. Got to pay for my Xeus’🤣🤣🤣 and day care, diapers, etc.

Wanting:
Those new Sub Zeros coming out
Savitar
Holbrook TLD Red shift
Holbrook Metal
Holbrook TI
Sutro Lite Sweep
Warden
Juliet TiO2
Juliet Polished
Frosted MD
OO Squared
T Wire
Zero 0.4
Zero 0.3
Finishing polishing my R1
And something with Prizm Snow Sapphire.

Last edited:
I went a little crazy last year and went over triple digits. That’s not gonna happen this year. I won’t be buying so many pairs this year. Got to pay for my Xeus’🤣🤣🤣 and day care, diapers, etc.

Wanting:
Those new Sub Zeros coming out
Savitar
Holbrook TLD Red shift - Found
Holbrook Metal -Found
Holbrook TI - Found
Sutro Lite Sweep
Warden - Found
Juliet TiO2
Juliet Polished
Frosted MD
OO Squared