• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Hawks finally come home after being away from the Super Bowl activities in Atlanta. They lost to the Raptors 119-101 last night.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Checked the Hawks score. And changed the channel because it is halftime. Lol

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

LeBron has a history of coasting during the regular season. His full skills will come out in the postseason.

If we even get there. Maybe our locker room improved after the Boston game but I don't think this is the same team prior to the AD trade talks. Before it was just a matter of players being injured.

76ers new toys are doing as expected. They've improved their already-good talent base and improved the depth of that talent at the same time. I'm not bothered by the loss in respect to the game itself, but long-term every game counts.

I'm pretty indifferent to the Muscala and Bullock trades right now. Markieff and Melo (eh) are available. There isn't really a direction I can make out with the team.

I'm glad I didn't tune back in to the Hawks game... Orlando made them go poof in the night 124-108.

@Ventruck, your team comes to my city next.

I'm glad I didn't tune back in to the Hawks game... Orlando made them go poof in the night 124-108.

@Ventruck, your team comes to my city next.

Dead honest, you might get a W.

We dropped from 7th to 26th in defensive ratings without Lonzo. I believe we are 3-7 since his injury. Granted trade rumors and LeBron recovering from his broken dink are in play,

Dead honest, you might get a W.

We dropped from 7th to 26th in defensive ratings without Lonzo. I believe we are 3-7 since his injury. Granted trade rumors and LeBron recovering from his broken dink are in play,
The Hawks are mired in a winless homestand thus far. I hope this is the case.

And Jeremy Lin buys out his contract form the Hawks and goes north to Toronto.

Back