• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2018-2019 NBA THREAD

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Rockets are so inconsistent...

They don’t show up to play a Lakers team that won’t even be in the playoffs, but they beat the Warriors in Oracle without Beard...

Never know what Rockets team you’re gonna watch...

It just goes to show that he is the epitome of a "ball hog".

Not to say he isnt one of the most amazing scorers of all time.

But he makes the other players on the court worse.

They actually got to play tonight and they are damn decent and they are a better TEAM when he isnt there.

@Ventruck lakers done!!!
James has become a mediocre of a player
No impact especially on defense. Kuzma and ingram playing their part.

James is the problem concentrating more on that stupid babrber shop show gtfo, plus he is slow and gained weight lost his commitment on basketball. Damn i guess ima just bandwagon on the rockets :confused:

@Ventruck lakers done!!!
James has become a mediocre of a player
No impact especially on defense. Kuzma and ingram playing their part.

James is the problem concentrating more on that stupid babrber shop show gtfo, plus he is slow and gained weight lost his commitment on basketball. Damn i guess ima just bandwagon on the rockets :confused:
Not the Flakers. GASP.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Not the Flakers. GASP.

LE FLAKES :( “Q” lol
They suck, he’s got the BALLS to call out tmates when he himself suk dik geez. Atleast ingram and kuzma are playing, they should have fired walton imo.

Looked at the scores.... The Hawks lose another one. At least the Rockets didn't blow them away.

Trae had 36 in the losing effort.

Anyhow maaan!! I don’t see a team beating the bandwagoners, IF i think sixers got a shot, if they make it to the finals.

West???? Unfortunately none. Rockets aint thesame team. Denver is a noob.

I didn't know that the Hawks had 20 wins (thank you, Phoenix)

Win 21, against the T-Wolves was electric enough.

Rob Perez on Twitter

IMG_20190228_070601.jpg

damn it Q your boys were supposed to beat us tonight. 4 overtimes is fun, but the Bulls gotta stop winning games lately. they're Fn it up. tank for Zion has to get back on track, we need a loosing streak.

Damn. The Bulls vs Hawks game goes to 4 overtimes. Hawks faded down the stretch. Trae Young had 49 points, the Hawks record for a highest score by a rookie. Zach Lavine had 47 points in the winning effort. Final: Bulls 168, Hawks 161.

Back