• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Customers and employees. Google "businesses ban let's go brandon". It was said in the local news that Disney will consider not allowing park goers wearing "Let's go Brandon" clothing.

Regarding "discriminatory unless you are not allowing left wing phrases as well", where have you been the last 5 years? Of course left wing BS is allowed, including all the BLM garbage phrases
Oh I know they have been. It’s always been BS, but this is the first I heard that customers can’t wear conservative apparel.

87ee682dd59f3ea682450a484be1b3ad.jpg

It's optics, nothing more.
What I want to know is if people are really buying this. I’ve heard a lot of Democrats know this is BS, but they go along with it to get the agenda they want done. The ends justify the means type of thinking. However, I do see people who actually believe everything they are told and seem to be in constant fear of Covid.

-Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Covid is a hoax or anything. It affected my GF a lot worse than me. But the Histrionics and hypocrisy by the politicians are over the top.

Back