• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Say what you want about Joe, but he has a beautiful loving family....... not like Donald T's, remember all the dirt we heard about Melania and Ivanka?

No, the Bidens are national treasures that needs our protection and love !

We would never have known about Hunter's argument with Melania and Ivanka if not for Kaotic's uncovering of the truth! 😎

Its just a “My Team” thing. They will ride it til the wheels fall off. Luckily, the majority (according to polls) are wising up.
I believe there's a reason election integrity and honesty is 'NOT' being harped on everyday.

The idea of majority won't matter if the elections are rigged in the first place.

I think the reason election integrity and honesty are not being harped on everyday is because 60+ lawsuits challenging the results of the last presidential election have been dismissed/rejected by state & federal courts across the country for lack of factual merit. Most voters and most politicians have moved on from election fraud theories because they've been widely settled as nonsense. I'm not saying election fraud doesn't happen; of course it does, because there will always be jugheads who just can't help themselves from being jugheads, but not on a scale of millions of votes.

I think the reason election integrity and honesty are not being harped on everyday is because 60+ lawsuits challenging the results of the last presidential election have been dismissed/rejected by state & federal courts across the country for lack of factual merit. Most voters and most politicians have moved on from election fraud theories because they've been widely settled as nonsense. I'm not saying election fraud doesn't happen; of course it does, because there will always be jugheads who just can't help themselves from being jugheads, but not on a scale of millions of votes.
The dismissal from lack of factual merit was not the overwhelming reason for rejection. I don't mind discussion but don't go making stuff up. What are you, a Democrat? Most voters and politicians haven't moved on but are eagerly awaiting midterms so we can begin to bring this nightmare to an end. I do agree with you that the world is full of jugheads however.

I think Democrats can even find this funny. They updated Google maps where Biden fell on his bike🤣🤣🤣🤣

1988413E-A918-4B65-AB16-20F9B84E7A68.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back