• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

The propaganda machine at its finest. Our country is kinda falling apart, and we are practically on the brink of war. But let's deflect and put our focus on this one guy because he is worse than all of that combined?

a grand jury that saw the evidence thought there was cause. You say we scream guilty at everything. Yet no matter what he is innocent in your eyes. Why don't you read the indictment. The pdf is easy to find

Screenshot_20230612_090255_DuckDuckGo.jpg

a grand jury that saw the evidence thought there was cause. You say we scream guilty at everything. Yet no matter what he is innocent in your eyes. Why don't you read the indictment. The pdf is easy to find

View attachment 1061917
The guy is probably guilty of something. But the fact that people are using story after story after story that's come up as BS. At this point, am I supposed to believe that NOW this story is credible?

Let's just call the orange guy guilty now. He must be because everyone says so. Look at all the 'evidence' that's posted. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Of course if this story doesn't work out, like the last attempts that were proven false, hopefully we get him with the next one.
Only getting 7 of 17 Republicans is hardly proven false. The 7 Republicans voting to impeach in this day and age says alot. The gop sticks together on everything.

The guy is probably guilty of something. But the fact that people are using story after story after story that's come up as BS. At this point, am I supposed to believe that NOW this story is credible?
Don't ever believe anything! Always just have an idea. "Belief is the death of intelligence" (Robert Anton Wilson)

All I see is government corruption at a level I never thought I would see.
We both do just from different sides. Like the Supreme Court thing. Getting three justices when it should of been one. Is actually probably going to be a checkmate no matter how big our majority keeps getting a constitutional democracy can't work with a one sided court with no oversight

We both do just from different sides. Like the Supreme Court thing. Getting three justices when it should have been one. Is actually probably going to be a checkmate no matter how big our majority keeps getting a constitutional democracy can't work with a one sided court with no oversight
I don’t do sides. I’m neither side.

Back