• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

I've tried my best to stay out of this, but I have to add my 2 cents. Mind you this is just my personal opinion, and you can take it any way you want as is your personal right, but as you may not give a $hit about my opinion, I care even less about yours, so here goes....

I have absolutely zero respect for the tangerine dream. I think he's a slimy, corrupt, greedy, power hungry, crook, that has no business being in power what so ever. He doesn't give a rats, tiny little a$$ about the American people, or the rest of the world for that matter, all he does care about is accumulating as much money, and power as he possibly can, anyway he can, and it doesn't matter to him if it's legal or not, because he already has people ready to take the fall for him, we've seen it happen over and over, whether you want to accept it or not. He got where he is by stepping on who ever he needed to and stealing from any poor fool who was stupid enough to be taken in by him.
That being said, I have just as much love for sleepy Joe as I do for Trump. He's a frickin witless moron, who has no idea what the hell he's doing. His administration is a bunch of idiots, being lead by one of their own.
There are politicians that are currently representing the republican party that are spineless cowards, ie. Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Bitch McConnell, etc, and are an embarrassment to everything the party stands for, because they're afraid if they don't support Trump, whether he does, or does not, get reelected, that there will be hell to pay, either from Trump himself, if he does, or from his supporters, if he doesn't, because they're afraid of loosing the votes his base carries.
The Republican party will never be able to get back the respect it once had till it distances itself from him, and starts to stand for the people again, because it's right, instead of standing for Donald Trump, because they are all afraid of what he might do to knock them out of their seats of power. They need a decent candidate to run if they're ever going to take back control of their own party.
And the same goes for the Democrats. They need to distance themselves from all this "woke" bull$hit, and find their frickin morals, and balls again. They need a candidate with a flippin backbone, willing to stand up to all the mentally ill people pushing their phuked up agendas on us and our kids, and say its wrong. They need to get their heads out of their a$$es.
Both parties need to start concentrating on working hand in hand with their counterparts to resolve real issues that are plaguing this country, instead of trolling for votes anywhere they can, compromising what they know to be right just so they can keep their seats of power.
They're all the same, Republicans, Democrats, it doesn't matter, they just want to keep everybody distracted with all this far rightwing/leftwing crap, so we don't see what they're actually up to, which is screwing us over, and over again for a bigger payday. They're all in someone's pocket, and they're all corrupt. They do just enough to make us think they really are trying to help, but in actuality it's just enough to keep us from digging deep enough to uncover their real motivations.
Our politicians have destroyed what was once a great country, all of them, not just this one or that one, and it's never going to get any better. The same can be said about all the great civilizations of the past that no longer exist, because of the exact same reasons, greedy, power hungry, politicians destroyed them by putting themselves before the people they were sworn to represent, help, and protect.
Sorry for the long, drawn out rant, but I felt I needed to voice my own thoughts on the subject. I hope I didn't offend anybody, but if I did, so what, who the hell do you think you are, that you should get to go through life without getting your precious little feelings hurt? 😉
Reguardless of your political beliefs, know that I love you all, and may God bless each and everyone of you! 🙏

View attachment 1044777
I love you?? 😂😂😂
F3A8E3AA-ADCF-4862-ADE3-667331F21F5B.gif

Hey, we're all getting screwed by both sides! Some just want to believe that their side would never do that to them, that it's all the other side! But that's just not true....David Blane has nothing on politicians, politicians are the best illusionists to ever exist! 🙄

I've tried my best to stay out of this, but I have to add my 2 cents. Mind you this is just my personal opinion, and you can take it any way you want as is your personal right, but as you may not give a $hit about my opinion, I care even less about yours, so here goes....

I have absolutely zero respect for the tangerine dream. I think he's a slimy, corrupt, greedy, power hungry, crook, that has no business being in power what so ever. He doesn't give a rats, tiny little a$$ about the American people, or the rest of the world for that matter, all he does care about is accumulating as much money, and power as he possibly can, anyway he can, and it doesn't matter to him if it's legal or not, because he already has people ready to take the fall for him, we've seen it happen over and over, whether you want to accept it or not. He got where he is by stepping on who ever he needed to and stealing from any poor fool who was stupid enough to be taken in by him.
That being said, I have just as much love for sleepy Joe as I do for Trump. He's a frickin witless moron, who has no idea what the hell he's doing. His administration is a bunch of idiots, being lead by one of their own.
There are politicians that are currently representing the republican party that are spineless cowards, ie. Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Bitch McConnell, etc, and are an embarrassment to everything the party stands for, because they're afraid if they don't support Trump, whether he does, or does not, get reelected, that there will be hell to pay, either from Trump himself, if he does, or from his supporters, if he doesn't, because they're afraid of loosing the votes his base carries.
The Republican party will never be able to get back the respect it once had till it distances itself from him, and starts to stand for the people again, because it's right, instead of standing for Donald Trump, because they are all afraid of what he might do to knock them out of their seats of power. They need a decent candidate to run if they're ever going to take back control of their own party.
And the same goes for the Democrats. They need to distance themselves from all this "woke" bull$hit, and find their frickin morals, and balls again. They need a candidate with a flippin backbone, willing to stand up to all the mentally ill people pushing their phuked up agendas on us and our kids, and say its wrong. They need to get their heads out of their a$$es.
Both parties need to start concentrating on working hand in hand with their counterparts to resolve real issues that are plaguing this country, instead of trolling for votes anywhere they can, compromising what they know to be right just so they can keep their seats of power.
They're all the same, Republicans, Democrats, it doesn't matter, they just want to keep everybody distracted with all this far rightwing/leftwing crap, so we don't see what they're actually up to, which is screwing us over, and over again for a bigger payday. They're all in someone's pocket, and they're all corrupt. They do just enough to make us think they really are trying to help, but in actuality it's just enough to keep us from digging deep enough to uncover their real motivations.
Our politicians have destroyed what was once a great country, all of them, not just this one or that one, and it's never going to get any better. The same can be said about all the great civilizations of the past that no longer exist, because of the exact same reasons, greedy, power hungry, politicians destroyed them by putting themselves before the people they were sworn to represent, help, and protect.
Sorry for the long, drawn out rant, but I felt I needed to voice my own thoughts on the subject. I hope I didn't offend anybody, but if I did, so what, who the hell do you think you are, that you should get to go through life without getting your precious little feelings hurt? 😉
Reguardless of your political beliefs, know that I love you all, and may God bless each and everyone of you! 🙏

View attachment 1044777
Trump or Reagan will historically be recognized as the best presidents of our Country.
Sorry. Both of which did their best to run our country as a business. Both of which had very little political careers. Uncle sleepy has been in politics for 50 years and yet the countries life changing problems are the result of the last 4 years... Politicians havent destroyed this country, Media has

stig is putting words in my mouth, saying i idolize DT......even though i never said i did.

stig is mad as f*ck because DT called out the Germans a long time ago and he predicted they would get dependent on russian energy and that was dumb and dangerous ......... look at them shaking their heads and laughing at Donald Trump!

well, who was right?? 😅

You may not have the courage to look at this video either thestig, but others hopefully will

Why would I be mad?
DT just repeated a phrase other have said long before him.

And when did I put words I your mouth?
I just put a mirror in front of you.

And why do you keep changing the subject? Only avoid to answer simple question?
And of course are you Idolizing DT like a teenager.
Why would I watch a single clip with that you try to proof your point. Just silly

Last edited:

View attachment 1044777
This

Trump or Reagan will historically be recognized as the best presidents of our Country.
Sorry. Both of which did their best to run our country as a business. Both of which had very little political careers. Uncle sleepy has been in politics for 50 years and yet the countries life changing problems are the result of the last 4 years... Politicians havent destroyed this country, Media has
Reagan and trump the best? You almost had me. Happy April fools 😆

I believe they, (big business, politicians, and media), all had a lot to do with it, because they use each other as weapons to further their own interests 🤷‍♂️

698a05b61b779dace741ccfe045b273f1dc2e091fb1f9f079e39b3a2ad0b9daa_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back