• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Democrat speak is to say if you don't vote democrat, then you 'hate' this and that. And we'll tell you all the things that you hate. Even if you hate none of it. BS issues. Like climate change. They think that if you're not democrat, then you're an evil polluter. But I care too. BS issues.
You just complained about being generalized, while generalizing. I get it though people think I must hate guns, when they are one of my passions

I'm not a millionaire. I vote against trickle down economics. Against regenomics, against tax breaks and bailouts for the rich as I have for decades. Like when Clinton balanced the budget. Not this culture war stuff. I get it. Regenomics has been good to you. Of course if I had your money I'd vote republican
Liberal thinking always the victims, oppressed, but reality democrats wanted you to stay that way “losers” so you can rely on them for HANDOUTS. There’s a reason why most democrats lives in the hood “black thinking” always blaming whites for their mis achievements but in reality they have thesame opportunity like any different colors. And yes if you look at downtown Los Angeles what race are the majority of homeless??? 👀🙄. Also 😂😅😂😅 thesame bums that are complaining about the migrants coming into their city ny, chicago etc. were the ones who voted for it to happen 😅😂🤣 obviously they putting them on ghettos 😅😂 now they mad because they getting more welfare than these idiots!!!! Now the narrative is “what about us”
Stupid idiot!!!. But hey biden is thinking dont matter you’re number 3 now you still gonna vote for us regardless 😂😅 well eff you your checks is going to jose, javier, jesus, armando 😂😅 they the future.

Last edited:
If you want to see where Biden and the Democrats want to take the US have a good close look at Canada and its downfall over the past 8 years since the Liberals came to power. The country has never been this f%*#& up in the past 30 years.

If you want to see where Biden and the Democrats want to take the US have a good close look at Canada and its downfall over the past 8 years since the Liberals came to power. The country has never been this f%*#& up in the past 30 years.
What was Canada before? Conservative? Isn't it where hippies went to dodge the draft?

Liberal thinking always the victims, oppressed, but reality democrats wanted you to stay that way “losers” so you can rely on them for HANDOUTS. There’s a reason why most democrats lives in the hood “black thinking” always blaming whites for their mis achievements but in reality they have thesame opportunity like any different colors. And yes if you look at downtown Los Angeles what race are the majority of homeless??? 👀🙄. Also 😂😅😂😅 thesame bums that are complaining about the migrants coming into their city ny, chicago etc. were the ones who voted for it to happen 😅😂🤣 obviously they putting them on ghettos 😅😂 now they mad because they getting more welfare than these idiots!!!! Now the narrative is “what about us”
Stupid idiot!!!. But hey biden is thinking dont matter you’re number 3 now you still gonna vote for us regardless 😂😅 well eff you your checks is going to jose, javier, jesus, armando 😂😅 they the future.
So now you follow politics? Or are you just repeating what you heard in an echo chamber?

This whole thread proves you wrong. If it wasn't for me that's all this would be.
Did not mean echo chamber here on the forum....... i meant the politics of the left, they will only repeat that DT is bad for America, the devil in fact..... but they can never say why.

They got nothing......

check out the comments......... everyone is laughing at this ignorant fool.
DT is gonna win.

Back