• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

Did not mean echo chamber here on the forum....... i meant the politics of the left, they will only repeat that DT is bad for America, the devil in fact..... but they can never say why.

They got nothing......

check out the comments......... everyone is laughing at this ignorant fool.
DT is gonna win.
Here's 100 reasons lol

Here's 100 reasons lol
None of these has anything to do with DT's politics..... and have zero impact on how he runs your country.......

but thanks for the link, reading comments like these is hilarious..... what a ******* moron....... 400 million dead 😆🙄 ........ okay then!!
And DT is responsible for them.

😅
-
idiot.JPG

Last edited:
Facts are the truth and the truth is biden is not fit to lead the country HE IS DEMENTED he can’t barely complete a sentence. His policies SUCK the borders suck!!! Inflation suck!!! Wars suck!!! Lgbt whatever the eff that is suck!!! My 5 dollar foot long is now 10bucks!! It suck!! 😅😂 his vice president suck!!! She is a ding dong!!! I haven’t seen a beautiful lady since he’s in office THAT SUCK!!!!!!!😂😅 i can go on and on and on……….

What was Canada before? Conservative? Isn't it where hippies went to dodge the draft?
Ultimately soldiers fleeing to Canada to dodge the draft has absolutely nothing to do with how a country allows its citizens to prosper. Canada was conservative prior to the liberals gaining power in 2015 and through hundreds of terrible policies and decisions they have pushed the middle class to the point where first time home buyers wont be able to afford it until they are 30 plus. I’m what I would consider middle class and by busting my ass I was on track to semi retire at 45. The liberals have pushed my plans to 50 so its an open and shut case for me on conservative ( republican ) vs liberal ( democrat ). For me it all boils down to if you want to sit on your ass and be a leech on the system vote liberal, if you want to work hard and be allowed to prosper vote conservative.

Back