• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

That's my point. There is no left in the USA. The democrats are right of center. Republicans are far right. Bernie I guess is left
Dems are left when it comes to immigration, the same with going easy on criminals.

That kind of left ideology have caused havoc in Europe.
No one sane wants that to continue over here.

I can tell you how ‘most’ people feel, but you’ll still generalize the answer to fit your narrative.
I'm asking for your opinion. Not other people. Your the one that keeps up the old both parties are the same.

Last edited:
I'm asking for your opinion. Not other people. Your the one that keeps up the old both parties are the same.
Well then no to the question you first asked. I am not aware of such things, so therefore can't answer your ridiculous second question. And yes, both sides are crooked AF. Is that something we are finally agreeing on?

It's funny how you're asking me a question to ask me of my opinion, by stating something you believe as 'fact' and not opinion. Something you claim you don't do.

Let's talk about a REAL issue.
Do you think it's safe to let millions of unknown people into your country unchecked and unvetted?
You getting many in Hawaii? That's stupider then the people in Montana worried about people crossing the southern border. 😆 🤣 your just a boy who is scared to answer my questions because you have seen I'm smarter then you and know I'll obliterate you with simple logic.

Dems are left when it comes to immigration, the same with going easy on criminals.

That kind of left ideology have caused havoc in Europe.
No one sane wants that to continue over here.
Economically

You getting many in Hawaii? That's stupider then the people in Montana worried about people crossing the southern border. 😆 🤣 your just a boy who is scared to answer my questions because you have seen I'm smarter then you and know I'll obliterate you with simple logic.
Pat yourself on the back for me please.

Latest Posts

Back